At Still Hopes Retirement Community in West Columbia, SC our focus is to give you the time and opportunity to enjoy your retirement how you like. Instead of spending Saturday mornings cleaning, enjoy brunch with a group of friends or start a new project that has sparked your interest. We’ll take care of the housekeeping and yard work so your home is always exactly as you expect it to be so you can take your time living the life you love.
Residents of Still Hopes live a life of total freedom and peace of mind with numerous services available from home maintenance to medical care.
Still Hopes provides services large and small so you can live a life of total freedom.
- Monthly meal allowance based on residence
- Utilities (except phone and internet)
- Basic cable television included
- Weekly housekeeping
- Includes laundering bed and bath linens
- Hazard and liability insurance
- 24-hour emergency call service
- 24-hour security
- Weekday scheduled transportation
- Access to our wellness center
- Social, recreational, and educational activities
From the Blog
A Look Inside: The Highly Anticipated HopeWell Apartments at Still Hopes
The newest Still Hopes neighborhood has officially opened its doors to residents! Read more to learn all about the highly-anticipated HopeWell Building.