Have a passion for helping others? Our growing team has a place for people like you. Thank you for your interest in Still Hopes, where we are setting new standards of excellence in retirement living for active adults. We are committed to resident safety, health, and enjoyment which is why we employ professional, highly qualified staff members who demonstrate a passion for serving others and community. That sense of community and caring family atmosphere provides an extraordinary environment for our employees.
Competitive pay. Great benefits. The rewards of knowing you make a difference.
Focused on providing the best in senior resident living and healthcare, we value and recognize the importance of supporting, training, and re-training our staff for continual growth and happiness. This training, centered around our Care Promises, enables staff to make changes that improve resident and employee satisfaction and allows Still Hopes to continually raise our standards.
More than 600 full-time and part-time staff members serve in a variety of positions at Still Hopes. In addition to the competitive pay, educational opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package they receive, our employees are also rewarded for their outstanding work performance. Our employees enjoy the satisfaction of knowing their daily work is valued and appreciated while they are making a difference in the lives of our residents.
Still Hopes Employee Benefits Details:
- Multiple Comprehensive Medical Insurance Plans including Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health Reimbursement Account provided by Still Hopes
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Matching Contributions (Eligible for all Full Time, Part Time, and PRN team members)
- Annual Performance Reviews with Merit Increases
- Access to Still Hopes Campus Amenities (Coffee shoppes, Dining Venues, etc.)
- Wellness Benefits (Including Wellness Center Membership and Walking Trails, Lunch and Learns, Annual Biometric Screenings, Wellness and Safety Fairs, etc.)
- Tuition Assistance for Educational Advancement
- Substantial Paid Time Off (PTO) Program (Eligible for Full Time and Part Time team members)
- Monthly CPR and Hand-in-Hand Training and Certification
- Option to Cash-In Unused Paid Time Off
- Employee Loan Assistance Program (Eligible for Full Time, Part Time, and PRN team members)
- Year End Employee Appreciation Gift from the Residents and Families
Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community is an equal opportunity employer.
Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community is an equal opportunity employer and will continue to recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels the most qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions including childbirth, or any other reason prohibited by law.