Right now, there are positive cases of the Coronavirus in Richland and Lexington counties. However, we want our residents and resident family members to rest assured that Still Hopes Retirement Home West Columbia, SC is taking every possible precaution.That being said, we will be implementing numerous safeguards to mitigate the spread of infection and protect the health and safety of the Still Hopes community. We encourage you to review the documents below.
Updates & Guidance Letters
- DHEC Coronavirus Web Page
- What You Need to Know About COVID-19
- COVID-19 Quick Facts
- Preparing for the Spread of COVID-19
- Isolation & Quarantine
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- The White House YouTube Channel
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) YouTube Channel
- Information About Medicare Fraud Scams
- How To Wash & Wear Cloth Masks (CDC)
- Stay SC Strong (DHEC COVID info)
- How Effective Is Wearing A Mask?