As you are likely well aware, the New Coronavirus (COVID-19) is making international headlines. Right now, there are positive cases of the Coronavirus in Richland and Lexington counties. However, we want our residents and resident family members to rest assured that Still Hopes is taking every possible precaution.That being said, we will be implementing numerous safeguards to mitigate the spread of infection and protect the health and safety of the Still Hopes community.
- If you have traveled, flown anywhere in the last 14 days, experiencing any related symptoms or sickness, or if you know you have come into contact with someone infected by the Coronavirus, please contact us immediately and remain in your residence until you have been cleared by your healthcare professional. You may call Tacey Gohean at (803) 739-5047 or Stephanie Parker at (803) 739-5002 to report your symptoms.
More precautions are in place, and we encourage you to review the documents below.
Updates & Guidance Letters
- DHEC Coronavirus Web Page
- What You Need to Know About COVID-19
- COVID-19 Quick Facts
- Preparing for the Spread of COVID-19
- Isolation & Quarantine
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- The White House YouTube Channel
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) YouTube Channel
- Information About Medicare Fraud Scams
- How To Wash & Wear Cloth Masks (CDC)
- Stay SC Strong (DHEC COVID info)
- How Effective Is Wearing A Mask?
Our dedicated employees are working hard to our residents safe, and healthy. If you are interested in helping, here are a few things our community needs:
- Disposable gowns and gloves
- Medical masks: N95, KN95, surgical, and procedure
- Handmade cloth masks
- Medical shoe coverings