Apply for This Position Now
Complete an application for this job online
Still Hopes is a premier continuing care retirement community offering amenities that inspire aging adults to achieve their personal best. We foster a culture of excellence, offer competitive pay with generous benefits including insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and matching 401K. We are currently seeking new members to join our caring, progressive team!
Staffing/Scheduling Coordinators have a huge impact on the lives of residents and on the overall culture of the community. This position is an invaluable part of the Still Hopes family! Below is a picture of the impact a Scheduler has and what being a difference maker looks like!
Responsible for providing administrative support to the Solutions for Living at Home department.
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide assistance, maintain accurate and timely payroll records, and to ensure appropriate staffing to meet the needs of clients. Must maintain personnel records, in compliance with HR regulations. Also, enforce company policies, rules and regulations. Be able to communicate all relevant information to employees.
- Must have, as a minimum, three (3) years of clerical/secretarial experience
- Must possess a working knowledge of the rules and regulations that govern home care standards
- SC Driver’s license required with verified three (3) year safe driving record
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED
- Certified Nursing Assistant certification is a plus
- Must be proficient with a computer
- General knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
Still Hopes generous benefits include paid time off, matching 401K, employee assistance, and more!
To provide a faith-based community where life will be rich and full as God intends it to be, holding to our values, serving one another with dedication, and promoting health and wellness for all.
To exemplify a new expectation for senior living.
Family - We are here for each other.
Attitude - We can achieve anything with the right spirit.
Integrity - We are anchored in trust, respect, and accountability.
Team - We work together to make it happen.
Health - We nurture physical, emotional, and spiritual wellness.
Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.