- Three (3) years’ food and beverage management experience is required.
During an unprecedented year that has devastated the food and beverage industry, Still Hopes dining business has steadily increased. Our customers live where we work. When they couldn’t go out, we were always here. Contribute your talents to an operation that has the unique position of stability amongst an industry struggling to recover.
Still Hopes wants you to join this positive and energetic team as our full-time Food and Beverage Manager!
Still Hopes is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Food and Beverage Manager. This position ensures that our guests have an exceptional dining experience and oversees all aspects of the “front of the house” operations.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling, training, and managing of daily operations and staff in multiple dining venues.
- Maintain and improve the quality of service for our residents, guests, and families.
- Accurately and efficiently complete daily regulatory documentation.
- Promote a culture of excellence and of exceeding all service expectations.
- Recruiting and coaching team members.
- Maintain impeccable sanitation standards.
Three (3) years’ food and beverage management experience is required. Hospitality degree is preferred. The ideal candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, strong organizational skills, and the character and integrity to lead a team. This position offers rotating weekends off with above average wages. A high degree of professionalism is a must.
Still Hopes’ excellent benefits package includes paid medical, dental, and life insurance, matching 401(k) and paid time off.
Still Hopes Episcopal Retirement Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.