As a caregiver to someone suffering from memory loss due to dementia or Alzheimer’s disease, some days can be more challenging than others.
At our Rose Gardens Special Care Neighborhood, your loved one can spend the day with other adults in educational and recreational programs that challenge the mind, move the body, and lift the spirit while ensuring each individual feels safe, secure, and ultimately valued.
Feel free to review the services and health requirements listed for our Respite Care Program and Adult Day Program. Application for admission are processed in chronological order according to the date received. To be considered for placement, a refundable deposit and a completed Personal Information Form are required.
Contact us at (803) 739-5040 for assistance and for more information about our Respite Care Program and admission process.
Adult Day Program particiants are provided daily care and medical services.
- Dementia-specific recreational and spiritual programs
- Daily living assistance
- Medication assistance
- Meals and nutritional snacks
- Routine health monitoring, including blood pressure and weight
- Whirlpool bath/shower
- Beauty and barber shop services
- Emergency medical assistance
- Day Suites, including bedroom, sitting area, and bathroom
- Physical, speech, and occupational therapy, as needed
- Flu vaccination
- TB skin testing
- Lab work, as needed
- Personal hygiene